Cookie-Powered Diesel Goof-ball, Father of 1.
- 2017 GVCC Spring Classic – Pulled out his valve stem 5 minutes before the start and bent his skewer after changing the wheel – 3rd Place
- 2017 NYS TT Championship – Showed up 1:20 late to the line – 1st Place
- 2018 Prattsburgh Gravel Classic – Borrowed a friend’s winter rat, set it up the night before, and rode gravel for the very first time. Credits himself for inventing sag-descending. Somehow did not die – 3rd Place
- 2018 GVCC Spring Classic – Broke away solo 2 miles into a 48 mile, crashed on/a flat straight road all by himself – 1st Place
- 2018 CAT 3 TT Championship – Nothing bad happened. That’s what we call, “progress”