Know somebody looking to break into cyclocross but not break the bank? Is that somebody you? Or maybe you’re looking for a solid pit bike? Lucky for you, up for sale is this completely rebuilt Raleigh cyclocross bike, just in time for cyclocross season to begin. The bike has been totally refreshed and is ready to be maintenance-free for the months to come. With mounting points for fenders, this could even be dual-purposed into a perfect commuter bike or wet weather ride.
Features and parts included:
- Size: 55cm
- Stripped, primed, and painted a vibrant yellow with fresh decals under a clear topcoat
- Full carbon Easton EC90X fork
- New upper and lower headset bearings
- New Shimano bottom bracket
- New Specialized short-drop bars and new bar tape
- New brake and shift cables
- New Tektro cantilever brakes
- Shimano 105 front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano Sora 9-speed shift levers
- New 9-speed chain (Molten Speedwax, waxed drivetrain)
- 9-speed 11-28 cassette
- Shimano Sora 46/34 crank
- Mavic CXP22 wheelset
- Crank Brothers Egg Beater pedals (with cleats included)
- Continental Cyclo-X-King tires, NO paved miles
See the photos below for more close-up details.
The owner has raced this bike frame for many seasons, but is moving on to another cyclocross bike, and wants to re-home this bike with someone looking for a backup bike, or preferably, someone new to the sport.
For more details, sale price, etc, please send a message through the contact form on our website and we will get right back to you!